Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Is Now In HD!

Today I came across some rather delightful information, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (THPS) is being re-released in HD on the Playstation Network and Xbox Live! Shortly after hearing this news from a fellow gamer, I began remembering all those good times I used to have playing this game with my friends after school. The original THPS was awesome and made feel like skateboarding was cool. I even went as far as trying to learn how to skateboard (and I failed miserably). I am glad to hear that my favourite game mode called "Graffiti" is going to be included. Graffiti was extremely entertaining since every object/structure you did a trick on became a part of your territory and when the time ran out, the person with the largest territory would win. It would get pretty competitive once the clock starts winding down and you are racing to complete your last few tricks. A modern twist on the game will be online capabilities so you can play with your friends over PSN or XBL, so huddling up in front of a small sub-didvided screen will no longer be necessary. I must say if I do end up getting this game, it will be very nostalgic. I will probably feel like a kid again, I just hope they kept that kick-ass original soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment