Sunday, July 8, 2012

Angry What?

Believe it or not, I have yet to play Angry Birds. I have an itouch and an iphone but for some reason I still haven't played this game that is loved by so many.

As I have stated before in a previous post I do have a beef with games on mobile phones, mainly iphone app. But from what I have seen Angry Birds seems mildly entertaining, as there is some type of progression through the game. Although the progression in the game is as simplistic as an increase in difficulty level it's still something. I think my problem is that I am so used to playing long and complex games that require a significant amount of attention, that simple games bore me rather quickly.

So based on the fact that I haven't dabbled in Angry Birds yet, I have a feeling that I won't be getting around to anytime soon. But who knows, with the lackluster announcement of Final Fantasy 13-3, I might be bored enough to start slinging around some poultry.

No comments:

Post a Comment