Monday, July 1, 2013

Kingdom Hearts 3, Finally!

I know, I know, I always stress the fact that Square Enix does not deliver what the fans want but for once I'm glad to be proven wrong. Many years after I first played Kingdom Hearts 2 a teaser trailer or the third installment in this great franchise was released at the Sony conference at E3 2013. To be honest I never thought that KH3 would see the light of day. There are only so may crappy JRPGs that I can take and I'm glad that Square Enix can finally redeem itself be by making a decent game. I believe that KH3 will help make Square Enix the studio it once was. I have a feeling that there is going to be a bit more waiting but the short teaser with the pretty graphics as well as the fact that this games is currently in development has made it hard to get rid of the stupid grin on my face.

4 comments:

  1. Google is a billion dollar company with a huge number of users as customers. So if you are a normal Google user there is bad news for you, you have no way to get in touch with Google.Google Bellen But if you own a business with “Google My Business” or if you are an advertiser on Google, you can get help from Google.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...
    KINGDOM HEARTS III tells the story of the power of friendship as Sora and his friends embark on a perilous adventure. Set in a vast array of Disney and Pixar worlds, KINGDOM HEARTS follows the journey of Sora, a young boy and unknowing heir to a spectacular power.
    You are also read more Microsoft Bellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for providing such a piece of reliable information. I am glad I have found this blog. Really helpful.
    visit site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I want to express my gratitude to you for sharing this fascinating information. It's wonderful that we now have the ability to share our thoughts. through blogs and internet services, I felt the same way, keep sharing more posts on this side with us in the future.
    Windows bellen nederlnad

    ReplyDelete