Sunday, July 15, 2012

Last of Us, Talk About Potential

It seems like Naughty Dog never ceases to amaze me this gaming generation. The Uncharted series had some of the best games that I have ever played. So I don't have any doubts about Last of Us being another hit. As more game play footage has been rolling in since E3 I can see that this game has a lot more to offer than shiny graphics. Just like in the Uncharted games the voice acting is superb and it seems pretty believable. The dialogue between characters is pretty entertaining, like watching a film with a great script. Although this game is visually similar to Uncharted due to art direction, the tone of the game is completely unique. This game seems very tense, exactly how surviving in a post-apocalyptic world should be. At this point I am confident the Last of Us will be the beginning of a great new franchise. It may be a little too early to tell but I have a gut feeling that this game has the potential to be even better than the best games in the Uncharted series.

No comments:

Post a Comment