Saturday, July 7, 2012

Black Ops 2, Well That's Different...

I know, I know I always criticize games in the Call of Duty franchise due to the lack of creativity, but I will give it to the developers this time around. Black Ops 2 seems like it is finally start to break away from the trend of "copy and pasted"FPS'.

I like the idea that this new COD will be set in the near future. This means the developers can add their own creative touch to the weapons, vehicles and accessories. I don't know if it is just me but when ever I played a COD game my loadouts were pretty much the same as most of the games were generally set in the same era.

As usual, like everyone else I will have to wait and see how this next installment in the COD franchise will ultimately turn out, but I will still remain optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment