Friday, July 13, 2012

Ok I'm Guilty, I Have A Buster Sword

Back in the summer of 2010 I went to a gaming/anime/comic book/Sci-Fi  expo in Toronto, it happens annually and is called FanExpo. That day was pretty amusing to say the least, besides seeing a playable version of Halo Reach before it was released, I decided to acquire a Buster sword.

Yeah, that's me, and that fairly large thing is my Buster sword, it looks fairly similar to the original sword that Cloud used in Final Fantasy 7. I guess you can tell that I am a pretty big fan of that game. This sword is meant to be put on display as it has no practical use. I mean the sword is nearly 5 feet long and close to 15 pounds, all the weight is in the blade so one must be careful if they decide be swinging this around when they are doing cosplay. The best part about owning one of these is the look on my friends faces when they first see it, and realize how difficult it is to balance it, it's priceless.

To be honest the day that I bought this sword my intention was to find a Keyblade from Kingdom hearts that I saw at FanExpo the year before. I guess this Buster sword was an impulse buy, but surprisingly I can say that I have absolutely no buyers regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment