Friday, August 27, 2010

Call Me Superficial But I Like Games With Good Graphics

Whenever I go surfing around on the internet looking for new gameplay videos, I usually seem to evaluate the games visuals and not the gameplay mechanics. I'm thinking that it is a first impression thing but when I think about it when I play a new game with crappy graphics, I feel that it takes away from the game.

Yes, you can call me shallow but hey I don't think many people enjoy playing "ugly" games. Like when ever I play Killzone 2 I am still amazed by the graphics after all this time. This is why I wish I could play Crysis on some kind of high performance gaming computer to actually see the games full visual potential. I know, I know; graphics are not everything but I feel that visuals are a significant part of gaming. Besides years from now I would rather play some photo-realistic games over the old stuff any day. The way I look at it games can be like women, sometimes the look great but deep down they are horrible or they may not look so good on the outside but it's what is on the inside that really counts. Well with that said, I am just hoping that Killzone 3 and Crysis 2 will be the Adriana Lima of video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment