Thursday, August 5, 2010

So I Played Starcraft for the First Time...

So last week I decided to give Starcraft 2 a try, mind you this was my first time ever playing Starcraft or an RTS game in general. For lack of better words I think it is awesome.

I liked it so much that I decided to buy a copy of it a couple days ago (this is why I haven't made a blog post recently). Essentially, the game has consumed most of my time due to the highly addictive nature of the game. Although I discovered that I truly am a poor RTS player I still enjoy Starcraft regardless. I cannot wait to get better so I can play against my friends online. I guess it will be a while before I will play online, mainly because I'm such a noob and my friends have had played the original Starcraft for year. So, it looks like I'm going to get back playing some Starcraft 2, to satisfy my craving for this new genre of game I have recently discovered.

5 comments:

  1. you will pick it up before you know it.

    and a quick clue build up some basic military units first a good little group of them and as much of a defense peremiter if you can at a chock point.... finding a good chock point and building up defense there can save you valuable time and resources later. Now we are into my games. so take it slow practice and then rip em up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really not a gamer, but I've played Starcraft before. I loved playing it. I haven't tried Starcraft 2 but everyone's talking about it so I probably will. I want a Warcraft sequel more because I liked that game better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the advice Dan,I guess practice makes perfect.

    Oliver you should try out St2 its really good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't seen you around in awhile so figured I would stop in and ask how SC2 was treating you.

    Would Love to get it but at $60.00 I am going to have to wait awhile.

    hope your gaming is going well.
    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Dan, I haven't had a chance to play it lately because mid terms have been givin me hell. But I have become slightly better than before but I still suck to some degree

    ReplyDelete