Saturday, December 29, 2012

Something I Forgot About 007 Golden Eye

If you happened to grow up in the 90's you have most likely picked up an Nintendo 64 (N64) controller and popped in 007 Golden Eye and had an epic 4 player split screen battle. I may be biased but I feel like it's a classic. Golden Eye was one of favourite shooters, up there with Counter-Strike and Halo: Combat Evolved. One thing I never really paid attention to was the fact that Golden Eye was a game base on a movie, none other than 007 Golden Eye. Normally, games based on films tend to be absolutely horrible but Golden seemed to break the trend. This makes me wish games based on movies these days would use Golden Eye on N64 as an example and actually live up to their potential.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information. In fact, these descriptions are so powerful that I learned a lot by reading them. We hope that you will share such information in the future also.
    visit site

    ReplyDelete