Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Old Xbox 360 Controllers = Killjoy

So the last time I was attempting to inch my way through Halo 4's campaign on Legendary (is it just me or does Halo 4 have one of the most difficult Legendary Campaigns?), in the middle of an intense firefight with some Promethean Knights; my controllers batteries die. I kept forgetting that I would have to change out the AA's batteries at some point simply because I have never had to do that with a controller. Just another minor annoyance and another reason why I opted for a PS3 back in 2006. But after searching my house from top to bottom, I found some AA batteries with enough juice to continue my futile efforts in Halo 4. Maybe I should ask Santa Claus for some AA's, I have a feeling I'm going to need more fairly soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment