Thursday, January 27, 2011

Killzone 3 Story Trailer: Hype Train, Full Steam Ahead!

A couple weeks ago a new trailer for Killzone 3 (KZ3) was released and it was called the "Story Trailer". I decided to check it out because I have always enjoyed the Killzone series.

I was pretty much blown away, I have never re-watched a single trailer so many times before. It was put together very well; the music was good ,there were cool action sequences and pretty visuals. But the what stood out the most for me was the fact that KZ3 might actually have a story that will fleshed out in this game.

One of the main weaknesses of previous games in the Killzone series was the lack of depth and detail in the story telling; this is why myself and many other Killzone fans relied on the back story on the Killzone website to get a better grasp of the Killzone universe.

This new trailer introduced new characters who will be fighting for leadership in the Helgan empire and the dwindling ISA forces will be caught in the middle of this power struggle while attempting to escape from the planet Helgan. Personally, based on the information available the story seems significantly better than KZ2, yet it maintains simplicity.

I have a feeling this third installment in the Killzone series will have the best story telling by far. To top it off there will apparently be over an hour of cut scenes and some excellent voice actors in the game who will be playing the two Helghast leaders fighting for power. This games launch date is just around the corner and I must say, the wait really is killing me.

3 comments:

  1. Oi, Killzone is an awesome game, I've played both 1 and 2. Also, I'm just getting started on this blog so check mine out eh? Also, yours appeals to my interest so, I will be sure to follow.

    http://anonym.to/?http://interested-graphik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure I shall give you blog a look

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that that you say {as|like} my friend thanks

    ReplyDelete