Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Dry Spell

Although I am currently stuck in summer school, taking organic chemistry, absent my PS3; I couldn't help but notice that there seems to be a lack of new games that would interest me. The dry spell begins...

Like a drought, leaving me thirsty, I am consumed my boredom while I must spend 3 weeks studying the chemistry of carbon compounds...(sigh). Luckily I only have one week left but the more I think about being finished I realize that the lack of games this spring and summer will most likely continue to annoy me until the fall. There are only so many Starcraft 2 matches I can lose, I do enjoy the game but I am so bad it seems like there is futility in my efforts. I don't know if I will be able to replay my old games since I have played them several times before, since that may just add to the bore fest.

Maybe, some games have gone under my radar. I must have missed some good ones perhaps I can solve this little problem of mine by seeking out some obscure games that lacked all the hype and media attention. I guess that could work and keep me entertained until the torrential downpour of games will arrive before the holiday season. If all else fails, maybe I should attempt to get a Golden Chocobo in Final Fantasy 7 without rage quitting, this shall be a daunting task.

1 comment: